ONLINE w/ BID CENTER
October 15th at 8am - October 22nd at 12pm
894 U.S. 52 South
BID CENTER LOCATION
Quality Equipment, LLC
7256 US Highway 74 W
Polkton, NC 28135
October 18th 10am-3pm
October 21st 10am-3pm
October 22nd 9am-12pm
This property offering is fronted on two sides by US Hwy. 52 and Harlem Heights Road. All Auction Lots have highway frontage. Auction Lot 1 has water and sewer. All other lots have water and sewer accessible.
This property resides in a North Carolina Opportunity Zone in Anson County, NC. The NC Opportunity Zone provides tax incentives for qualified investors to re-invest unrealized capital gains in certain communities identified by the State of North Carolina. Investments made by qualified entities may receive through federal tax incentives: 1. Temporary tax deferrals of capital gains re-invested in an Opportunity Fund. 2. Step-up in basis for capital gains re-invested in an Opportunity Fund. 3. Possible permanent exclusion from taxable income of long term capital gains if criteria is met. To determine if you qualify for this program you will need to consult your tax professional.
Lot 1: Main Building and Shop on 3.2 +/- Acres
- Main Building - Engineered metal building with brick veneer at the front sales area. Concrete floors throughout the buildings. Rear shop area addition is attached to the main building and measures 50’ x 60’. City water and sewer with the City of Wadesboro.
- Original shop area is equipped with two drive-through roll up doors 14’ wide x 12’ tall.
- New shop area addition has two drive through roll up doors, 1 @ 26’ wide x 17’4” tall and 1 @ 16’ x 16’.
- Outside dock is accessed through three 8’ garage doors from separate areas of the building.
- An open concrete dock is located at the rear of the building.
- Front portion of the building is sales floor and parts areas. These areas are open floor, no posts.
- There are 3 front sales offices and other interior offices. A walk-in vault exists in the front offices.
- Two restrooms in the interior of the building.
- Gas heat.
- Much of the building interior is free-span construction making the building adaptable to applications other than its prior use.
- Customer and employee parking area is paved.
- Rear Shop Building
- 48’ x 60’ engineered metal building with two ground level drive-through doors. 18’ wide x 15’ tall and 24’ wide x 15’ tall. One walk-through door. All doors exit to concrete pads.
- Gas heat.
- No restrooms.
- Insulated with concrete floors. Gutters.
- This building has immediate street access to Harlem Heights Road.
Lot 2: Engineered Metal Building w/ Front Open Area on 1.6 +/- Acres
- 60’ x 70’ metal building. 60’ x 50’ enclosed. Front 20’ area open on three sides.
- 16’ x 12’ tall roll up door and one walk-through door.
- 14’ eve clearance and 13’ clearance under joists.
- Insulated. Concrete floors. Guttered.
- No restrooms.
Lot 3: Engineered Metal Shed on 1.8 +/- Acres
- Open on all 4 sides.
- 50’ x 70’ from outside posts to outside posts. 4’ overhang on all 4 sides.
- Concrete piers on 8 posts. Guttered.
- Gravel floor.
Lot 4: 1.4 +/- Acre Lot
- Open lot. Slopes from front to rear
- Fronts Hwy. 52.
Lot 5: .7 +/- Acre Lot
- Runs parallel to Hwy. 52 w/ short depth.
Deed Book 599, Page 0221